Virtual exhibitor booths are available at TsunamiCon 2021 Virtual Con. To secure your space, submit an exhibitor application below. If you have any questions, please contact our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently offer two virtual booth options:
- Exhibitor ($30): As an exhibitor at TsunamiCon 2021 Virtual Con, your logo on the Exhibitors & Sponsors page links to a personal page which can include a description, media, and links. You will also be provided a Discord channel to upload pictures and information and allow point-to-point contact with customers.
- Featured Exhibitor ($75): As a Featured Exhibitor, you will also be showcased on our live feed during the event. You will have 15 minutes during one of the breaks to discuss your wares or services live on our Twitch feed.
Vendor and Artist Rules and Regulations
By purchasing a merchant space in the TsunamiCon Virtual Marketplace, the vendor agrees to the following terms and policies. Please read them carefully and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- This year, exhibitor spaces be located via links and logos at INSERT LINK HERE.
- Each space links to a personal page that can include information, images, linked video, and links to off-site resources. You may organize this information in any way you like, and our team may be able to assist with graphics and descriptors as available.
- After your application is approved, you will be responsible for completing purchase of your exhibitor space before proceeding.
- Exhibitors will also be provided a link to an assigned channel on our Discord server, wherein you can post more pictures and information regarding your products and services and interact with customers who have questions or want to discuss a sale.
- This is not a juried event.
- Exhibitor agrees to adhere to any and all laws involving online sales and distribution for their product and region.
- Sales are strictly between the vendor and the patron. Dealers are responsible for their own taxes, licenses, and permits.
Applications will be processed on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions or concerns, contact our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.