This year, the TsunamiCon Marketplace will be around the Great Hall within easy reach of our gamers. We are optimistic that this will provide a visible and accessible locale that gamers will find fun and engaging.
A limited number of exhibitor booths are available at TsunamiCon 2023. To secure your space, submit an exhibitor application below. If you have any questions, please contact our marketing department at email@example.com. We offer two options for vendors and artists or crafstmen interested in a presence at TsunamiCon:
VENDOR BOOTH ($145): Larger space, two tables, two complimentary dealer badges.
ARTIST BOOTH ($90): Smaller space, one table, one complimentary dealer badge.
Vendor and Artist Rules and Regulations
By renting a merchant space in the TsunamiCon Marketplace, the vendor agrees to the following terms and policies. Please read them carefully and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- This year, booths will be located in the Lobby and the Great Hall. Vendors will have access to the facility before it opens to the public on Friday and may load in at their convenience anytime after 10 am. It is recommended that you bring linens to cover your tables after shutdown and refrain from leaving cash and other valuables unattended. Marketplace hours of operation are:
- Friday, Oct 20th - 3pm to 8pm
- Saturday, Oct 21st - 9am to 8pm
- Sunday, Oct 22nd - 10am to 3pm
- Each regular booth space includes two six-foot tables (with linens upon request) and two chairs. Booths will be available as selected at the time of purchase. Layout of the vendor hall may be subject to change without notice. Smaller booths are furnished with one table (with linens upon request) and chair. Tables and chairs can be removed upon request.
- You may configure your booth as you see fit, adding shelves, pipe and drape, kiosks, and so forth, as long as they do not interfere with other vendors' areas or principal visibility.
- Full payment is due at the time of purchase to reserve your space. In case of cancellation, contact the marketing director at email@example.com. There is no guarantee of refund for cancellations made after October 6, 2023, and all vendor refunds will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancelled booths will be remitted to the pool of available space at the standard rate.
- TsunamiCon will provide limited security on site during business hours. You are responsible for your own property, merchandise, and money. Please take extra precautions against the possibility of theft. Under no circumstances will TsunamiCon LLC, Holiday Inn or their personnel be liable for loss or damage including (but not limited to) merchandise, equipment, or revenue.
- We have limited access to electrical outlets. Power access is available for a fee. Let us know if you have any special requests or requirements. Any audio/video equipment must be maintained at a low volume to avoid disrupting other business being conducted in the Marketplace.
- This is not a juried event, but we ask that you be willing to work with us to help minimize competition for similar inventory in the same room.
- Kansas law prohibits the sale of any weapons to persons under the age of 18. Violation of this rule will result in removal from the event without refund. Weapons must be sheathed or boxed and peace bound at all times. No firearms or firearm sales will be permitted on site.
- Sale of general food and beverage items is strictly reserved by the Holiday Inn and their contracted catering service. Vendors are prohibited from selling concession items of any kind.
- Sales are strictly between the vendor and the patron. Dealers are responsible for their own taxes, licenses, and permits. Event sales tax account packets will be provided as required by the state. By agreeing to sell services or merchandise at our event, you agree to abide by all federal, state, and local laws governing retail sales tax. Visit https://www.ksrevenue.gov/specialsalesevents.html for more information.
There are a limited number of vendor spaces available, and applications will be processed on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions or concerns, contact our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.