This year, the TsunamiCon Marketplace will be situated along the picturesque "River View" corridor on the west side of the Great Hall, with ready access at several points along its length. We are optimistic that this will provide a visible and accessible locale that gamers will find fun and engaging.
A limited number of exhibitor booths are available at TsunamiCon 2022. To secure your space, submit an exhibitor application below. If you have any questions, please contact our marketing department at email@example.com. We offer two options for vendors and artists or crafstmen interested in a presence at TsunamiCon:
VENDOR BOOTH ($135): Larger space, two tables, two complimentary dealer badges.
ARTIST BOOTH ($85): Smaller space, one table, one complimentary dealer badge.
Vendor and Artist Rules and Regulations
By renting a merchant space in the TsunamiCon Marketplace, the vendor agrees to the following terms and policies. Please read them carefully and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- This year, booths will be located in the "river view" corridor adjoining the Great Hall. Vendors will have access to the facility before it opens to the public on Friday and may load in at their convenience anytime after 10 am. Note that we will be unable to secure vendor facilities during business hours of the con this year, so it is recommended that you bring linens to cover your tables after shutdown and refrain from leaving cash and other valuables unattended.
- Each regular booth space includes two six-foot tables (with linens upon request) and two chairs. Preferential positioning will be offered to corporate sponsors and promotional partners, but will otherwise be available as selected at the time of purchase. Layout of the vendor hall may be subject to change without notice.
- You may configure your booth as you see fit, adding shelves, pipe and drape, kiosks, and so forth, as long as they do not interfere with other vendors' areas or principal visibility.
- Full payment is due at the time of purchase to reserve your space. In case of cancellation, contact the marketing director at email@example.com. There is no guarantee of refund for cancellations made after October 7, 2022, and all vendor refunds will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancelled booths will be remitted to the pool of available space at the standard rate.
- TsunamiCon will provide security on site during business hours. Note that the River Walk corridor is not a secured area; while we do not anticipate wayward traffic by hotel guests, you are responsible for your own property, merchandise, and money. Please take extra precautions against the possibility of theft. Under no circumstances will TsunamiCon LLC, Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview or their personnel be liable for loss or damage including (but not limited to) merchandise, equipment, or revenue.
- We have limited access to electrical outlets. Let us know if you have any special requests or requirements. Any audio/video equipment must be maintained at a low volume to avoid disrupting other business being conducted in the Marketplace.
- This is not a juried event, but we ask that you be willing to work with us to help minimize competition for similar inventory in the same room.
- Kansas law prohibits the sale of any weapons to persons under the age of 18. Violation of this rule will result in removal from the event without refund. Weapons must be sheathed or boxed and peace bound at all times. No firearms or firearm sales will be permitted on site.
- Sale of general food and beverage items is strictly reserved by the Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview and their contracted catering service. Vendors are prohibited from selling concession items of any kind.
- Sales are strictly between the vendor and the patron. Dealers are responsible for their own taxes, licenses, and permits.
- A special room rate will be available in our housing block at the hotel. Details to be announced.
There are a limited number of vendor spaces available, and applications will be processed on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions or concerns, contact our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.