A limited number of exhibitor booths are available at TsunamiCon 2018. If you would like to secure a space, please fill out the Vendor Application form. If you have questions about purchasing a booth or any of our policies, contact our marketing department at [email protected]. We offer two options for vendors and artists or crafstmen interested in a presence at TsunamiCon, and this year we're offering our best prices ever on available space. Returning vendors are eligible for our Veteran Vendor discount (15% off the cost of a booth):
VENDOR BOOTH ($125): Larger space, two tables, two complimentary dealer badges.
ARTIST BOOTH ($75): Smaller space, one table, one complimentary dealer badge.
Vendor and Artist Rules and Regulations
By renting a merchant space in the TsunamiCon Marketplace, the vendor agrees to the following terms and policies. Please read them carefully and contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- The Marketplace will be located in the annex adjoining the Great Hall on the north side of the building. Vendors will have access to the dealer hall before it opens to the public at the times listed in parentheses below. No additional setup will be permitted at the convention after the dealer hall opens on Saturday morning. During the Marketplace business hours, the dealer hall will be open to the adjoining gaming room and will be closed up and secured after hours. Marketplace business hours will be as follows (note that as we are early in the planning process, these hours are subject to change):
- Friday : 3pm to 8pm (access at 10am)
- Saturday : 10am to 8pm (access at 8am)
- Sunday : 10am to 3pm (access at 9am)
- Each regular booth space is approximately 8 feet by 10 feet and includes two eight-foot tables (with linens upon request) and two chairs. Preferential positioning will be offered to corporate sponsors and promotional partners, but will otherwise be available as selected at the time of purchase. Layout of the vendor hall may be subject to change without notice.
- You may configure your booth as you see fit, adding shelves, taller pipe and drape, kiosks, and so forth, as long as they do not interfere with other vendors' areas or principal visibility.
- Full payment is due at the time of purchase to reserve your space. In case of cancellation, contact the marketing director at [email protected]. There is no guarantee of refund for cancellations made after the closing date, and all vendor refunds will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancelled booths will be remitted to the pool of available space at the standard rate.
- TsunamiCon will provide as secure a facility as possible for vendors and artists. The dealer hall will be secured at the close of the Marketplace business day, and the entire facility will be secured after hours. You are responsible for your own property, merchandise, and money. Please take extra precautions against the possibility of theft. Under no circumstances will TsunamiCon LLC, Venue 332 or their personnel be liable for loss or damage including (but not limited to) merchandise, equipment, or revenue.
- Booths must be attended at all times during Marketplace business hours.
- We have limited access to electrical outlets throughout the dealer hall. Let us know if you have any special requests or requirements. Any audio/video equipment must be maintained a low volume to avoid disrupting other business being conducted in the Marketplace.
- This is not a juried event, but we ask that you be willing to work with us to help minimize competition for similar inventory in the same room.
- Kansas law prohibits the sale of any weapons to persons under the age of 18. Violation of this rule will result in removal from the event without refund. Weapons must be sheathed or boxed and peace bound at all times. No firearms or firearm sales will be permitted on site.
- Sale of general food and beverage items is strictly reserved by the convention center catering company. Vendors are prohibited from selling concession items of any kind.
- Sales are strictly between the vendor and the patron. Dealers are responsible for their own taxes, licenses, and permits.
- A special room rate will be available in our housing block at a nearby hotel. Details to be announced.
There are a limited number of vendor spaces available, and applications will be processed on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions or concerns, contact our marketing department at [email protected].