Advance VIG tickets for TsunamiCon 2018 are now available! TsunamiCon is a three-day event with a full schedule of games, events, and exclusive features. Day passes will be available, with a significant discount available for the entire weekend. We also offer fantastic discounts for volunteers and game masters, and you can even pick up a limited VIG pass or select add-ons such as commemorative merchandise or tickets to exclusive gaming events. Registration opens several weeks prior to each event.
Your TsunamiCon Badge provides the following benefits:
- Complete access to the TsunamiCon convention facilities for the hours of the con:
- FRIDAY, Oct 5th • 12 pm to 11 pm
- SATURDAY, Oct 6th • 8 am to 11 pm
- SUNDAY, Oct 7th • 8 am to 6 pm.
- Free access to the TsunamiCon Marketplace, open gaming, panels, presentations, and scheduled entertainment.
- Access to the Event Registration to sign up for registered gaming events and/or list your own games.
- Free access to The Game Library.
- Free entry into the TsunamiCon Cosplay Contest.
- Access to Organized Play events such as D&D Adventurers League.
- Free entry into convention giveaways and contest events (requires weekend pass).
Select tournaments and special events may require an entry fee.
Volunteers and Game Masters earn credit toward discounts on TsunamiCon badges, whether purchasing a badge for a single day or a weekend pass (discounts do not apply to VIG tickets). Volunteers must agree to the terms of service and submit an application. Game Masters must pre-register their games online prior to the event. The required commitment for each discount is as follows:
4 HOURS - $10 discount on any one badge
8 HOURS - $20 discount on any one badge
12 HOURS - 100% discount on any one badge
A $5 discount is also available for members of approved gaming clubs or organizations, including the following:
As always, we will be offering a selection of exclusive TsunamiCon merchandise, such as t-shirts with the TsunaniCon logo on the front, and event information and sponsors on the back.