Virtual exhibitor booths are available at TsunamiCon 2020 Virtual Con. To secure your space, submit an exhibitor application below. If you have any questions, please contact our marketing department at [email protected].
As a pilot program for this year’s event, we are offering virtual vendor spaces for only $25:
Vendor and Artist Rules and Regulations
By purchasing a merchant space in the TsunamiCon Virtual Marketplace, the vendor agrees to the following terms and policies. Please read them carefully and contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- This year, exhibitor spaces be located via links and logos at INSERT LINK HERE.
- Each space links to a personal page that can include information, images, linked video, and links to off-site resources. You may organize this information in any way you like, and our team may be able to assist with graphics and descriptors as available.
- After your application is approved, you will be responsible for completing purchase of your exhibitor space before proceeding.
- Exhibitors will also be provided a link to an assigned channel on our Discord server, wherein you can post more pictures and information regarding your products and services and interact with customers who have questions or want to discuss a sale.
- This is not a juried event.
- Exhibitor agrees to adhere to any and all laws involving online sales and distribution for their product and region.
- Sales are strictly between the vendor and the patron. Dealers are responsible for their own taxes, licenses, and permits.
Applications will be processed on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions or concerns, contact our marketing department at [email protected].